Network security is used to prevent and monitor unauthorized access of a computer network, which triggers research scholars to carry Network security final year project in this interesting area.
We are badly in need of Network security for its efficient service in this technological era; organizations greatly rely on computer networks to share information throughout their organization in an efficient and productive manner. To get a complete knowledge regarding this cyber security awareness, let’s take a look below,
What is Network security?
Every unsecured network is prone to be a target for attack which may hold valuable information. At such circumstances network security comes handy. Naturally network security becomes the major aspects while using the internet in whatever the field / area / organization is, either be it is large or small. So network security is an essential part which aids in protecting the integrity of data.
How does network security works?
Network security involves the authorization of access for data or entity in the network in order to secure it. For instance, to prevent the data from MiTM attacks, network security breaks the data into numerous parts with encryption and then forwards it through the independent path in an effort to secure as well as to block the intrusion. For this it avails many levels of protection.
What are the important research topics in Network Security?
Its spontaneous monitoring aids in the prevention of lagging, thus resulting in the reliability of the network. We help you in modeling network security final year projects as we have certified engineers who are technically skilled and most of all they are PhD holders. Make use of their skill by using PhD thesis topics in Network security. Let’s get some research topics in network security
- Access Management
- Lightweight Security
- Endpoint Security
- Malware Detection
We are ready to assist you towards the Innovative Network security final year project with great passion and determination.
Performance Analysis in Network Security
Now, let’s take a look at some key factors which are to be taken into account while considering security projects. Those are,
- Attacking Time Intervals
- Attacker’s Capability
- Injection of Attackers
- Attack Rate
- Malicious Packet Ratio
What are the network security metrics?
Only network security can protect the data from Trojan horse viruses. Network security spots a variety of threats and blocks them from spreading on your network. There are some common security vulnerabilities. To measure those, security metrics are made use of. We shall take a look at some base metrics in detail,
- Access Complexity (AC) – it is a kind of scoring system used to evaluate the risk of the attacks they are exposed to.
- Confidentiality Impact (CC) – to make a score of data that are available to the intended persons. If the confidentiality impact increases, so does the vulnerability score.
- Access Vector (AV) – measure the pathway to the target system locally as well as remotely. When this access vector is greater, then more easily a hacker can attack the network
- Integrity Impact (IC) – to measure the integrity in which data is transmitted
- Availability Impact (AC) – checks on availability of vulnerabilities
- Authentication Impact (Au) – measures the chances of authentication that attacker must get through to proceed
It is necessary to know that the Safety Metrics which are used to improve the performance and accountability is classified into Host-based and Network-based security metrics. Let’s look at some Host-based Security Metrics. They are,
- Mean-Time-to-First-Failure (MTFF)
- Mean-Time-to-Breach (MTTB)
- Mean-Time-to-recovery (MTTR)
- Mean-Time-to-compromise (MTTC)
- Security Strength
How to evaluate the route based security metrics?
Finally, we shall take a look at some path based security metrics
- Standard Deviation of Paths Lengths (SDPL)
- Mean of Path Length (MPL)
- Number of Paths (NP)
- Shortest Path (SP)
- Median of Path Lengths (MePL)
- Normalized Mean of Path Lengths (NMPL)
- Mode of Path Lengths (MPL)
- Routing Overhead (%)
If you need further clarification, contact us. Our Network Security Final Year Project service help you with lots of experts to proceed forward in your thesis starting from the proposal concept to thesis writing with 100% working Source Code. Stay connected with us to get a fabulous topic for your PhD that will definitely catch the attention of many. We also aid in getting your thesis written for most reputed journals (SCI, SCOPUS, and ISI).